Friday, November 19, 2010

1966 Rambler Rogue

I didn't get to take as many photos of classic cars this summer as I had expected. I was quite busy and couldn't make it to any of the usual fairs where these autos can be found. But I did snap this beauty.

1966 Rambler Rogue

This 1966 Rambler Rogue was parked at a classic car dealership down the road from me for a few months. One day while out on a photo hike with the dogs, I snapped these pics.

Headlight & Front Fender

Sweet, sweet vehicle, even if I did somehow end up with the song "Little Nash Rambler" stuck in my head every time I drove by. It was worth it.

Steering Wheel & Interior

Not familiar with the song? You're in luck, YouTube has everything.


Sara Duane-Gladden is a freelance writer and photographer in the Twin Cities area of the great state of Minnesota. 

5 comments:

  1. Sharp car, love the redline tires. I always wanted them on my old 1970 Monte Carlo. (which was not nearly as nice as this Rambler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this car was pretty sweet, very sharp looking! Wish it were mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where was this car located? Do you know who the own is?

      Delete
    2. Oooo, this was for sale for a long time, but the car lot that had it closed shop and now the new owner just sells oversized trucks. Sorry!

      Delete
  3. Do you know the name of the new shop and where is this shop located? Maybe the new owner knows the previous owner.

    ReplyDelete