Thursday, January 7, 2010

Me and My Flickr

I thought about it today and realized that just about anything pertinent you need to know about me as a person, you could pretty much find out through my Flickr.

Pomme de Terre Park

I'm a writer with photographic aspirations.

Tweak & Krillin
 
I love animals and could possibly be perceived as a crazy cat lady.

Wood Fungus

I respect and love nature...

Herb Garden

...Somehow this seems to translate to me having a green thumb in recent years.

Sky Parlor & Christmas Tree (Black & White)
I'm enamored with and have a deep curiosity for history.

Leaf

I can be dark at times, but I try to use it creatively.

Nuts Contain Nuts

I have an odd sense of humor, but at least I'm easily amused.

1951 Mercury Coupe

I think classic cars are sizzling HOT.

Molly, Sam & Lizz... Again!

I have great friends.

Banana Cake with Powdered Sugar

I love food! Cooking and eating! And of course, sometimes drinking.

Night Cap


Photography not only allows others to see what we see, it allows others to see who we are.

2 comments:

  1. "Photography not only allows others to see what we see, it allows others to see who we are."

    I may be in trouble; I have a varied and eclectic approach to what I shoot. i totally get your humor, 'nuts contains nuts'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The variation and eclecticism will also shine through your photos as a personality trait, then :) I think that just means your open-minded! Not a bad characteristic to have :)

    ReplyDelete