Thursday, March 31, 2011

365 Project 2011 ~ March Update

I really have to start uploading my 365 photos more regularly instead of leaving them to accumulate. This month includes some pretty random stuff and even a few experiments. Plus a self-portrait, among other things, that really pushed me out of my comfort zone. You'll have to click through to the set to see all that, though.

Dice ~ 63/365 ~ 2011

Smoke ~ 67/365 ~ 2011

Paper Binding ~ 71/365 ~ 2011

Smile ~ 75/365 ~ 2011

Growing Seedlings ~ 88/365 ~ 2011

2 comments:

  1. Trying to figure out the hows about the smoke photo. Love the depth of field in the Paper binding. Nice smile :) It is tough to get out of one's comfort zone but the rewards can be large.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) The smoke actually is smoke, taken against a black t-shirt. I had different intentions for the processing of this photo (I wanted simply to make a negative), but the texture in the cotton changed my plans :) Still like how it turned out! Will have to try the smoke thing again with some different materials.

    ReplyDelete