Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Little Night Photography

After the lightning post from earlier this week, it reminded me I had taken some other night time photos.

Streetlights
Well, I guess was technically from the very begnning of what is called the "blue hour," but its close enough for me because it was low light and the full moon was out.

The Tunnel at Night ~ 193/365 ~ 2011
All of these photos were shot from the Irene Hixon Whitney Bridge near the Minneapolis Sculpture Garden and Walker Art Center.

Basilica of St. Mary
The photo above was meant to be similar to the daylight photo below. After I started snapping photos, though, I realized I was missing two whole streets with potential traffic and taillight trails, so I shifted the focus a little.

Interstate 94

No comments:

Post a Comment