Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Instagram

Just wanted to share my Instragram feed. I resisted Instagram for a while - it just seemed too simplistic - but now I'm hooked.

Part of the reason this blog screeched to a halt is the amount of time it takes to sort through, process and upload photos to Flickr. I looove Flickr, but I got too busy to use it.

Then, Instagram created an Android app and now I'm back to posting photos. I still have a Flickr account and will be uploading there, but Instragram has opened a whole new world for me.

Here are some of my favorite Instagram photos (so far):

Road trippin' through South Dakota with hubby

Palm trees

Fountain Park, Fountain Hills, AZ. Tallest fountain in the world.

Staring Contest

Raspberry Lemonade with Whiskey at Sunset

Garden Gnome

Wright County Fair, Minnesota

Bubble Line
Please view my profile on Instragram. Are you on Instragram? Follow me and I'll follow you back!

No comments:

Post a Comment