Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope that the singles and the paired are having a good day. I am! I had a special delivery today, and though waiting for it to arrive delayed our lunch plans, it was totally worth it.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries
After they arrived, he said he wasn't sure if it was cheesy to give a girl food for Valentine's Day. I told him chocolate is always perfectly acceptable for a woman for pretty much any holiday. And then I reminded him how much I love food.

Edible Rose Bouquet
This 1-dozen chocolate covered strawberry bouquet is from Edible Bouquets. The chocolate covered pineapple and orange slices shown below are, too. All of them are 100% delicious and I highly recommend them.

Chocolate Dipped Orange & Pineapple 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment