Wednesday, March 31, 2010

365 Project Update ~ March 2010

I'm still at it, though I did experience some hiccups along the way in March. I took a trip out of state mid-way through the month and it took me a while to get back into taking pictures and posting them and adding descriptions and such. But now it's coming along nicely.

Future Fruits & Veggies

Rough luck, then a smooth patch. Much like the plants I've been tending to for the past few weeks. They've been a good subject for this week's 365 project theme of Spring. I've had some die on me, some seeds just didn't germinate (and I read that some might not for 6 weeks!). But some of my experimental seeds are growing better than expected and if these last seedlings left can make it for a few more weeks, I'll be home free! Well, I won't have to buy any plants, at least. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment